Felthunder- Havoc Demon Hunter(Rokudaime)

Apply for 25m/10m Raiding and Friend spots

Moderator: Ceph

Rokudaime
Awww... so cute

Felthunder- Havoc Demon Hunter(Rokudaime)

Post by Rokudaime » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Name: Daniel Mikes
Character: Felthunder
BattleTag (So we can reach you in-game)): Hashirama#2844
Position applied for: DPS
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... felthunder

Why do you want to join <Archaic Order> and how did you know about us?
Most of you know me by Rokudaime or Hashirama. I was in the guild in WoD and as u know i "left" it after the guilkd decided to take a brake till legion and i wanted to keep raid so i joined Flare and just kinda stuck there. Now that the new exp coming out i would like to return to join guys if u would have me as trial to prove myself :)

Previous guilds (recently) and why you left them.
I was in Flare since the end of WoD and the reason for leaving is beacause the GM is stepped down and i don't really like the new leadership decisions on some cases and its not the enviroment i want to play in

List any members of AO who will vouch for you.
Many core peaople may remember me so i dont want to go into specifics coz maybe they actually forgot me :D.

Do you understand that the following are required?
- A solid computer, able to play the game with spell-details etc turned up, without it melting down.
- An ISP/network that doesn't cause you to lag, frequently dc or go down.
- TeamSpeak3, a microphone and the confidence to use it.
- Control of your emotions and a "guild first" attitude.

yes i do

Raiding Schedule (invites start at 19.45)
- Tuesday, 20:00 - 23:30
- Wednesday, 20:00 - 23:30
- Sunday, 20:00 - 23:30

Do you understand that we require regular attendance of these raids? Can you foresee any reasons why you might need to miss these raids, or anything else that might affect your attendance (positively or negatively)?

yes i understand attendance is essential and if any reason comes up thats not allow me to attend i will let you know ASAP

I was playing wow since BC and doing serious raid since WoTL. As far as i can remember i have all cutting edge since Dragon Soul. I enjoy playing melee dps especially pala, warr and since legion deamon hunters too. For the next exp i can go either of those depends on wich one would you prefer.

What is the artifact progress(levels) on your main spec, and for offspec if you have any.
dont think thats matter now :) but with my main i did a good job at farming before

What legendaries do you have for your main spec, and for offspec if you have any(only list relevant / BIS spec legendaries).
i have all ofc and using head and ring in my DH as BIS for metamorf spec

Are you willing/able to play any other class with similar artifact progress as your main if you have one.
yes as i mentioned i know pala warr and dh classes

Please post a link to a recent WOL report from a raid you've been part of(preferably kills)
Answer here