Moderator: Ceph

Ceph

Nalstera - WW Monk [DECLINED]

Post by Ceph » Thu May 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Name:Tasos
Character: Nalstera
BattleTag (So we can reach you in-game): Panku#21169
Armory Link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/twis ... /Nalstera/

Previous guilds (recently) and why you left them:I'm still on a guild,O M E G A,on their raid group B,currently 10/11M trying to progress Argus but team is falling apart.

Your previous raiding experience(in this expansion or before):5/7M EN,6/10M NH,5/9M ToS,9/11M Antorus.

Can you foresee any reasons why you might need to miss raids, or anything else that might affect your attendance:Only in a case of an emergency.

What is the artifact progress(levels) on your main spec, and for offspec if you have any:79 on main spec and 75 on both off specs.

What legendaries do you have for your main spec, and for offspec if you have any(only list relevant / BIS spec legendaries):I have all legendaries for main spec,BiS legendaries for healing and a couple ok-ish for tanking.

Are you willing/able to play any other class with similar artifact progress as your main if you have one:Yeah but i dont think i have one on his level.

Please post a link to a recent WOL report from a raid you've been part of(preferably kills):My recent was a month or 2 before i missed some raids due to issues,and since i been back i have been mostly benched for Aggramar,but on Argus im on the main roster