Franeck - Warrior [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ceph » Tue May 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Name: Bartek
Character: Franeck
BattleTag (So we can reach you in-game): Franck#2546
Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/franeck

Previous guilds (recently) and why you left them:

Stigmatize (Burning Legion) - Been there almost 4 years, people's attitude has become quite bad at the end of ToS and it carried on to Antorus. Got tired of trying to motivate people to do progress instead of farm. I'm still in touch with many friends from this guild.

False (Twisting Nether) - joined them in February, killed Aggramar with them, we were aiming to kill Argus Mythic but after 500+ wipes guild has been disbanded - leaving me on new server without a guild.

Your previous raiding experience(in this expansion or before):

-I am 9/11 mythic, without a kill on Vari (2% best try) and with Argus Mythic experience (500+ wipes - 25%~ best try)

Can you foresee any reasons why you might need to miss raids, or anything else that might affect your attendance:

-Sadly at the moment I'm unemployed so I'll be looking for a new job soon - will do my best to get morning shifts to be able to raid, as I can't picture myself without raiding.
World of Warcraft
Franeck - WoW
Franeck - WoW
World of Warcraft
Franeck - WoW
Franeck - WoW

What is the artifact progress(levels) on your main spec, and for offspec if you have any:
-82 traits on Arms / 75 traits on Fury

What legendaries do you have for your main spec, and for offspec if you have any(only list relevant / BIS spec legendaries):
-I have all legendaries for Warrior.

Are you willing/able to play any other class with similar artifact progress as your main if you have one:

I am after transfer and I didn't have any other alts here.
Shortly after I boosted a Druid to lv 110 and since February I managed to lv up DH and Hunter to lv 110 (also my DK is 108)
I have 11 alts on Burning Legion with most of them beeing over 950 ilv (sadly without set items) - I could transfer if it will be necessary.

Please post a link to a recent WOL report from a raid you've been part of(preferably kills):

I think that is the most recent with a kill on Aggramar, later on there is only wipes on Argus.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/34 ... G#fight=20
- Hello, and sorry had to send it in 2 msgs because there is some 2000 characters limit