Oriental
Talks alot

Warlock app [DECLINED]

Post by Oriental » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:21 pm

Name:hani
Character: eatmydps
BattleTag (So we can reach you in-game): hadnaj#2304
Armory Link:https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... r/Eatmydps

Previous guilds (recently) and why you left them:before i join this realm i was in kazzak my previous guild sanctum , and we killed coven around 3 month ago , they are 11/11M now , and because of some problem i had to change to this realm and i joined a guild (on sanctum i had +250times wipe on agrammar) and with my previous guild too +200 times around 10% , have ALOT of wipes on him , and because of holy day new year in iran i left country to travel Eu , and it tooks 4weeks for me and they kicked me for that so yep im 9/11M with alot of kill around 3month ago... :stuck_out_tongue:
Eatmydps :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
Detailed character history for Eatmydps, EU-Twisting Nether: loot history, guilds, build changes
Your previous raiding experience(in this expansion or before):
cleared every conntent with sanctum :stuck_out_tongue: all of tiers

Can you foresee any reasons why you might need to miss raids, or anything else that might affect your attendance:
well EVENTs! like New year its happend 1 in every day i cant refiuse that ...or some one death! idk IRL issuse Seakness? or car accdident emrgency stuffs.. other wise i wont lose my raiding .. Only big events or irl issuse happening for every one

What is the artifact progress(levels) on your main spec, and for offspec if you have any:
well since i didnt played for 3-4week its 79 now , but gonna farm up i can play 3 spec btw dosent matter for me
What legendaries do you have for your main spec, and for offspec if you have any(only list relevant / BIS spec legendaries):al of them... i was realy active got them all realy fast
Eatmydps :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
Detailed character history for Eatmydps, EU-Twisting Nether: loot history, guilds, build changes
Are you willing/able to play any other class with similar artifact progress as your main if you have one:
only playing warlock and played +5 years on warlock and +280 day /played on this char

Please post a link to a recent WOL report from a raid you've been part of(preferably kills): my warcraftlog isnt updated for 1month ... so im better than this https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... r/eatmydps