Awww... so cute

Re: 25 Putricide Heroic Dead!

Post by Rolliez » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

pawned. :P

leee
Awww... so cute

Post by leee » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:01 am

here it is the intro for lk kill video. I am NOT an expert in video making at all Ive been experiementing and such. I didnt want to ad boss pictures/fights :) but simply
and inside fight on our way through the ICC ads clean cienmatic show. O know the transition aint the best, and it could have had an more linear transition also. but I had to dps aswell could fraps during progress asswell so bear with me.. but I could always chance it latere if it needs to.P
welcome to give any your opinions on it ty.. role play will be during the lk fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWvDOLrlB94

the qiality is still under work.
everybody has flaws and that sometimes it's the best thing about them. "Otherwise if everyone is perfect, it would be kind of boring.

Kat
Talks alot

Post by Kat » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:20 am

You should make a seperate thread for your video making stuff instead of using this news thread :P

I didnt even get halfway on the video but im really bored watching us kill the starter trash for so long
If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'm going to say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.

leee
Awww... so cute

Post by leee » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:26 am

yea my thoughts aswell katri.P think the intro is way to long.P lool.P :mrgreen:
everybody has flaws and that sometimes it's the best thing about them. "Otherwise if everyone is perfect, it would be kind of boring.

Auspex
Talks alot

Post by Auspex » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 pm

leee wrote:yea my thoughts aswell katri.P think the intro is way to long.P lool.P :mrgreen:

It seems to be an introduction to Icecrown citadel rather than the LK experience. Its good though.
Looking forward to see the rest. Makes me miss raidning just a teensy weensy bit, seing you guys fool around.
"Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's? " - Friedrich Nietzsche

leee
Awww... so cute

Post by leee » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:17 am

nah just messing arround with vegas. getting after effects soon, will prolly mess arround with that too some time in the future,
since its going to be a part of my future education here after summer, or thats the plan if I get in. :)