Attachments
WoWScrnShot_031410_222428.jpg
WoWScrnShot_031410_222428.jpg (472.43 KiB) Viewed 5228 times
I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter

Crommi
Active

Re: The king is dead [25 player]

Postby Crommi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:07 am

It seems the fight was too much for one fat bird, things went tits up for him.
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward, that's how winning is done!"

chantico
Active

Postby chantico » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 am

Congratz to a deserved kill, hardmodes here we come!

Who is the floating tauren above Yohan?

Crommi
Active

Postby Crommi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

chantico wrote:Who is the floating tauren above Yohan?

It's a taunka, actually.
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward, that's how winning is done!"

Rotheir
Talks alot

Postby Rotheir » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am

Awesome!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Allori
Awww... so cute

Postby Allori » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 pm

They Killed Kenny! Beware, next raid-lockout, he's alive once again! =D

P.S. Poor AO-memebers. Crab people and guilds are attacking your realm... I think it's even worse than SovietMaul, is it? =D

And Russians have again the most progressive realm in EU (despite u have sum Top-guild in here)... Damn horde is domin8in everywhere =P

Аллори (Allori) - EU Ревущий Фьорд (Hello from EU-Stonemaul Alli-side)

Lauvaz
Awww... so cute

Postby Lauvaz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 am

Allori wrote:They Killed Kenny! Beware, next raid-lockout, he's alive once again! =D

P.S. Poor AO-memebers. Crab people and guilds are attacking your realm... I think it's even worse than SovietMaul, is it? =D

And Russians have again the most progressive realm in EU (despite u have sum Top-guild in here)... Damn horde is domin8in everywhere =P

privet pacanchik,kak dela ?
Taming an untextured cube.

Tigarr
Talks alot

Postby Tigarr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Allori wrote:They Killed Kenny! Beware, next raid-lockout, he's alive once again! =D

<3 When you going to leave the loser alliance and come join us? :D
Heaven won't have me and Hell is worried I'll take over

Allori
Awww... so cute

Postby Allori » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Lauvaz wrote:

privet pacanchik,kak dela ?

Privet. Vse otlichno. U tebya kak nastroenie?

Tigarr, Blizzard made a reservation for Russians (as u dreamed 3 yaers ago): now we have RuWoW. 2 Russian Battlegroups (19 realms already), WoW-Client is also Russian, Russian support etc. Thou there are few differences: 1) We pay a bit fewer. eg 1-mounth subscription is 359 RUB, that is about 12 USD 2) We're now unable to anyhow communicate with EU-players. We can't login EU-realms with russian account, we can't participate in PTRs (poor top-guilds).

Ofc EU-realms and EU-acc are bit more intresting + English-speaking on wipes can be fun, but characters can't be transferred back from Ru-Acc to Eu one. In order to reroll i have to buy a new acc (get a Eu-one in Russia) and create a new char. On russian realms there are more horde, than alliance and the difference is growing. Horde seems more perspective. (Untill the Garrosh pwnage atleast) And I'm not rerolling coz i luv my Drood (327 days played) and i dislike Cows. I have a SPriest-alt... even A Male Troll SPriest seems more cute than a CowDrood...

Аллори (Allori) - EU Ревущий Фьорд (Hello from EU-Stonemaul Alli-side)

Izanami
Active

Postby Izanami » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Allori wrote:Tigarr, Blizzard made a reservation for Russians (as u dreamed 3 yaers ago): now we have RuWoW. 2 Russian Battlegroups (19 realms already), WoW-Client is also Russian, Russian support etc. Thou there are few differences: 1) We pay a bit fewer. eg 1-mounth subscription is 359 RUB, that is about 12 USD 2) We're now unable to anyhow communicate with EU-players. We can't login EU-realms with russian account, we can't participate in PTRs (poor top-guilds).

Ofc EU-realms and EU-acc are bit more intresting + English-speaking on wipes can be fun, but characters can't be transferred back from Ru-Acc to Eu one. In order to reroll i have to buy a new acc (get a Eu-one in Russia) and create a new char. On russian realms there are more horde, than alliance and the difference is growing. Horde seems more perspective. (Untill the Garrosh pwnage atleast) And I'm not rerolling coz i luv my Drood (327 days played) and i dislike Cows. I have a SPriest-alt... even A Male Troll SPriest seems more cute than a CowDrood...

And I thought that nothing would be worse than Sovietmaul
You (would most certainly love to) receive loot: Invincible's Reins

Ragmor
Active

Postby Ragmor » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 am

Love your signature dangie. :D

Gz for the kill!

"Another life saved by girl on girl action." - Gregory House

Return to “News about Archaic Order”