Attachments
WoWScrnShot_031410_222428.jpg
WoWScrnShot_031410_222428.jpg (472.43 KiB) Viewed 5467 times
I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter

Crommi
Active

Re: The king is dead [25 player]

Post by Crommi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:07 am

It seems the fight was too much for one fat bird, things went tits up for him.
[i]"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward, that's how winning is done!"[/i]

chantico
Active

Post by chantico » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 am

Congratz to a deserved kill, hardmodes here we come!

Who is the floating tauren above Yohan?

Crommi
Active

Post by Crommi » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

chantico wrote:Who is the floating tauren above Yohan?

It's a taunka, actually.
[i]"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take and keep moving forward, that's how winning is done!"[/i]

Rotheir
Talks alot

Post by Rotheir » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am

Awesome!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Allori
Awww... so cute

Post by Allori » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 pm

They Killed Kenny! Beware, next raid-lockout, he's alive once again! =D

P.S. Poor AO-memebers. Crab people and guilds are attacking your realm... I think it's even worse than SovietMaul, is it? =D

And Russians have again the most progressive realm in EU (despite u have sum Top-guild in here)... Damn horde is domin8in everywhere =P
[url=http://wow.magelo.com/ru/profile/1769975][img]http://wow.sig.magelo.com/1769975.png[/img][/url]

Аллори (Allori) - EU Ревущий Фьорд (Hello from EU-Stonemaul Alli-side)

Lauvaz
Awww... so cute

Post by Lauvaz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:36 am

Allori wrote:They Killed Kenny! Beware, next raid-lockout, he's alive once again! =D

P.S. Poor AO-memebers. Crab people and guilds are attacking your realm... I think it's even worse than SovietMaul, is it? =D

And Russians have again the most progressive realm in EU (despite u have sum Top-guild in here)... Damn horde is domin8in everywhere =P

privet pacanchik,kak dela ?
[b]Taming an untextured cube.[/b]

Tigarr
Talks alot

Post by Tigarr » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Allori wrote:They Killed Kenny! Beware, next raid-lockout, he's alive once again! =D

<3 When you going to leave the loser alliance and come join us? :D
Heaven won't have me and Hell is worried I'll take over

Allori
Awww... so cute

Post by Allori » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Lauvaz wrote:

privet pacanchik,kak dela ?

Privet. Vse otlichno. U tebya kak nastroenie?

Tigarr, Blizzard made a reservation for Russians (as u dreamed 3 yaers ago): now we have RuWoW. 2 Russian Battlegroups (19 realms already), WoW-Client is also Russian, Russian support etc. Thou there are few differences: 1) We pay a bit fewer. eg 1-mounth subscription is 359 RUB, that is about 12 USD 2) We're now unable to anyhow communicate with EU-players. We can't login EU-realms with russian account, we can't participate in PTRs (poor top-guilds).

Ofc EU-realms and EU-acc are bit more intresting + English-speaking on wipes can be fun, but characters can't be transferred back from Ru-Acc to Eu one. In order to reroll i have to buy a new acc (get a Eu-one in Russia) and create a new char. On russian realms there are more horde, than alliance and the difference is growing. Horde seems more perspective. (Untill the Garrosh pwnage atleast) And I'm not rerolling coz i luv my Drood (327 days played) and i dislike Cows. I have a SPriest-alt... even A Male Troll SPriest seems more cute than a CowDrood...
[url=http://wow.magelo.com/ru/profile/1769975][img]http://wow.sig.magelo.com/1769975.png[/img][/url]

Аллори (Allori) - EU Ревущий Фьорд (Hello from EU-Stonemaul Alli-side)

Izanami
Active

Post by Izanami » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Allori wrote:Tigarr, Blizzard made a reservation for Russians (as u dreamed 3 yaers ago): now we have RuWoW. 2 Russian Battlegroups (19 realms already), WoW-Client is also Russian, Russian support etc. Thou there are few differences: 1) We pay a bit fewer. eg 1-mounth subscription is 359 RUB, that is about 12 USD 2) We're now unable to anyhow communicate with EU-players. We can't login EU-realms with russian account, we can't participate in PTRs (poor top-guilds).

Ofc EU-realms and EU-acc are bit more intresting + English-speaking on wipes can be fun, but characters can't be transferred back from Ru-Acc to Eu one. In order to reroll i have to buy a new acc (get a Eu-one in Russia) and create a new char. On russian realms there are more horde, than alliance and the difference is growing. Horde seems more perspective. (Untill the Garrosh pwnage atleast) And I'm not rerolling coz i luv my Drood (327 days played) and i dislike Cows. I have a SPriest-alt... even A Male Troll SPriest seems more cute than a CowDrood...

And I thought that nothing would be worse than Sovietmaul
You (would most certainly love to) receive loot: Invincible's Reins

Ragmor
Active

Post by Ragmor » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 am

Love your signature dangie. :D

Gz for the kill!