Grid for Chimaeron!

Show you UI, tell us about your addons and share your macros
Aniex
Active

Re: Grid for Chimaeron!

Post by Aniex » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:42 am

Nokqua wrote:It's just hectic.
So is 10m
Nokqua wrote:25 people means that someone is bound to make a mistake. On most fights, this is narrowed down, since 1 out of 25man won't make much difference
Exactly the argument I was going to use when I say 25m is easier than 10m: you can bring more clowns and still have succes.
Nokqua wrote:MOAR DAMAGE!!1. We have three or even four hits of Feud

Speaking of Chimaeron, outgoing damage/healing isn't much of a problem since people just have to be above 10k health (except Double Attack tank). 6 healers all during AoE heals on Feud should be no problem I believe. I'm pretty sure we also have 3 Feud's on 10m?
Nokqua wrote:All in all, like it has always been, stuff is easier (most of the time) on 10man. 10man is, and have always been more forgiving.
How can you say 10m is more forgiving when you can't have anybody dying in any of the fights and still kill it (except if boss is very close to death), and at the same time saying that 25m can allow deaths and still succeed?

10m was easier in WotLK, but not now. Only Council should be easier. You can't directly compare the two forms though, they're easy and hard in different ways.
Problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nokqua
Active

Post by Nokqua » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:21 am

Aniex wrote:So is 10m
Yes, I know. I have tried it on 10man. 25 is even more so

Aniex wrote:Exactly the argument I was going to use when I say 25m is easier than 10m: you can bring more clowns and still have succes.
On most fights - yes. On this fight, the boss this entire thread is about - no. One death basically means a wipe. (2.5 seen from a 10man perspective)
Aniex wrote:How can you say 10m is more forgiving when you can't have anybody dying in any of the fights and still kill it (except if boss is very close to death), and at the same time saying that 25m can allow deaths and still succeed?
Because if you screw up on 10man, you can (most of the time) make up for it since you have bigger areas to move about, less people to kill if you stand in a wrong place, and so on.

I simply feel that 10man are easier than 25man. We might not share that opinion, but that is atleast how I feel. One of the reasons why I enjoy it more. Not just facerolling after clearing a boss.
Buffy, have another drink!

zoiros
Active

Post by zoiros » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 am

if youre the awesome guy in a 10man, the 9 other will drag you down and you wont kill anything

Take those 9 baddies into a 25man, and you have the rest to back em up.

JUST SAAAYIN

*grabs more popcorn*

Shaorma
Sergeant of the Master Sergeants Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants to the Max
Location: Caverns of Shattered Black Mana Labyrinth Cavern Temple of Khorne

Post by Shaorma » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 am

If you want a "10 nabs vs 25 nabs" discussion, please open a thread in a relevant forum. This forum is about addons and interface. Any more off-topic posts will be deleted.
Shaorma regards you indifferently -- what would you like your tombstone to say?

Rotheir
Talks alot

Post by Rotheir » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 pm

Nokqua wrote:
Please enlighten me.
It's just hectic. 25 people means that someone is bound to make a mistake. On most fights, this is narrowed down, since 1 out of 25man won't make much difference. Since Feud is split on this encounter though, one death will be a huge increase on the healers' shoulders. I assume you have three healers on 10man, we went with 6. That's equal to 2.4 healers in a 10man. Probably our own fault though. Another thing is that there is MOAR DAMAGE!!1. We have three or even four hits of Feud. Our mana or heals per person and healer doesn't increase with the number of raid members. The size of square feet each member gets is smaller on 25man, so there's less room for moving after stacking up on Feud. People's computers won't bear as good on 25man as they do on 10man. All in all, like it has always been, stuff is easier (most of the time) on 10man. 10man is, and have always been more forgiving.
True, well said.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

Cowmando

Post by Cowmando » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:00 pm

i'm with shao,grow the fuck up.
"Sir, we are surrounded, Sir"
"Excellent, we can attack in every direction"