Arena

BGs, Arenas and all-round ganking
Aniex
Active

Arena

Postby Aniex » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Hello

I am looking for some mates to play 3v3 with in the upcoming season.
I prefer not to run something super gimmicky (like anything with enhancement shaman fx), but I'm up for almost anything.

Classes that I can play myself (and that can be ready for the next season) is warrior, hunter, paladin (holy) and shaman (resto) (I also have druid and priest but I really hate those). Can also play Death Knight, but I sold my old one, so I'll have to level another one if that's the case.

We're just gonna chill and have fun, but still trying to get higher ratings than your average guy, and of course get points every week. We're not gonna play an extensive amount of hours, so don't worry about that.

I'd like it if you have some experience so it's not a total kindergarten (I have around 2000 arena games played and over 2k rating in all brackets on shaman - not a lot, but I still have a clue what's going on), but we'll see what we get. I don't really care about gear, but I'll be able to tell pretty quickly if you're actually doing something to improve our team. Fx. a starting point in next season is full deadly gear and a okay-ish weapon.

So, let's have some fun playing together. Fire away if you have any questions.
Oh, and it's EU-Twisting Nether. (I am also able to RBG if anyone is serious about setting up a team).

Best regards,
Benjamin aka. Aniex

Edit: 1300 games played on hunter and 600 on paladin.
Problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

obanas
Active

Re: Arena

Postby obanas » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:35 pm

well at the moment i have only a DK available. though my arena experience is rather low - 2k in 2v2 as a mage or priest.
what kind of team you want to run Aniex? some kins of spell cleave or melee team?

Archzion
Awww... so cute

Postby Archzion » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:40 pm

I'd be up for that,

As long as it doesn't mix in with raiding times I'm up for playing arena again. RBG would also be nice.

I've got a mage which I will be transferring to TW soon. Got some experience on it as well.

Aniex
Active

Postby Aniex » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Cool with some answers.

Well, I would like to run something that in theory got a decent chance against most comps.
Fx. I would love one of the members to be unholy death knight because of their overall pressure and high dmg combined with either another sustained dmg dealer or a more bursty one. I don't really care if it's two melee or melee/caster or two casters.

If you guys could link the characters you would like to play with that would be awesome. And maybe the number of games played on that class (not that it's a decisive factor).
One of the most important factors in my eyes is your willingness to have fun with the the other two guys and actually try to get some good games in when we play. Having suitable PvP gear is mandatory (when the season begins), so we dont actually die in the first 10 seconds :lol:

Looks like I'll be playing healer 8-)
Problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

obanas
Active

Postby obanas » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:42 pm

well i just recently made my DK my mian toon and untill now i was doing only a PVE with him.
i think i should be able to play him decently though.
just wondering if UH or frost is best - most tend to go for UH due to a lot of hybrid healers and more sustained. Frost however is quite bursty.
if you want to take a look at my DK its
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced

but as i said untill now i was playing just PVE with him

Beridian
Awww... so cute

Postby Beridian » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm

By the Gods how I would like to do arena again, but unfortunately I barely have time to raid...

Aniex
Active

Postby Aniex » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Obanas do you have any PvP gear at all on that DK? Looks nice though, but I'm pretty sure you would die in the blink of an eye :cry:
Problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

obanas
Active

Postby obanas » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm

well if we will decide to play arenas i will finish farming it. have couple of pvp pieces in bank i think.
5.2 will be out in two weeks guess bout then maybe +1 week new season will start as well

Panavia
Awww... so cute

Postby Panavia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:58 am

Im always game for arena.
Playing disc priest atm for arena. Wich is getting further buffed in 5.2 Even so its not that great, but i manage.
Having sayd that my experience is limited to 1800. And thats not even on the priest :P

Clonzoo
Awww... so cute

Postby Clonzoo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Sounds good, I'm down since Enkosen never wanna do Arenas with me any longer
Raiting about 1500, very casual and just for fun and capping conquest, never really done arena for higher raiting.
Just gotta change faction and realm first ;)

zoiros
Active

Postby zoiros » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 am

Pffffffffffffffft!

Aniex
Active

Postby Aniex » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:06 pm

zoiros wrote:Pffffffffffffffft!

Kommer du ikke på og leger snart? Savner alt det sjov vi havde med beastcleave i WotLK :roll: :lol:
Problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Traxus
Awww... so cute

Postby Traxus » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 am

Aniex wrote:
zoiros wrote:Pffffffffffffffft!

Kommer du ikke på og leger snart? Savner alt det sjov vi havde med beastcleave i WotLK :roll: :lol:

Oh, Danes, who else is danish in the guild? :)

Aniex
Active

Postby Aniex » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Don't know if there's anyone left to be honest.
Problem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beridian
Awww... so cute

Postby Beridian » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:53 pm

It is taken over by Norwegians now :p

Panavia
Awww... so cute

Postby Panavia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:08 pm

We norwegians cant help it.. we are vikings after all.. wherever we go we take over :twisted:

arakazì
Awww... so cute

Postby arakazì » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 pm

I'd be up for some arena played dk to 2k 2v2 in wotlk priest to 1.8 in 2s shaman around the same rating in 3s. And some other chars to 1.6-1.7. Atm I only have rogue and warrior geared where the warrior is the best geared and I got him to end game lvl in the end of cata so he is kinda new to me but Iam learning so should not be that much of a problem

Return to “PvP Discussion”